Skip to content

“We will enter churches and slaughter Christians…We are calling on all Muslims to come out and fight jihad”

March 31, 2014

Here is a pungent bit of interfaith outreach from the Jamaʻat Ahl as-Sunnah lid-daʻwa wal-Jihād, the Party of the People of the Sunnah for Dawah and Jihad, better known as Boko Haram (“Books bad!”). What is astonishing about this is how the mainstream media ignores this frankly and openly genocidal rhetoric, and instead focuses on the enormities of the Nigerian security forces — as if the secret to ending this jihad were just being gentler with these poor dears.

“Boko Haram Derides Nigerian Police In Video, Says Churches, Christians And Nigerian State Remain Targets,” from Sahara Reporters, March 28 (thanks to Shoebat.com):

The Jamaʻat Ahl as-Sunnah lid-daʻwa wal-Jihād, widely known as Boko Haram, has derided the Nigerian Police ‘women’ in a video detailing how the sect attacked Giwa Barracks, Maiduguri on March 14, 2014.

The 24-minute video appears to confirm the sect’s sophistication as well as its access to modern weaponry.

The video shows the sect exhibiting their warfare techniques, shooting targets from specialized armed vans, as well as holding and firing grenades from the ground. It also shows the sect’s commanders coordinating operations by giving orders.

The footage contains details of how the sect launched attacks from several directions in and around the military barracks. It also shows hundreds of people the sect claimed to have freed from detention by the Nigerian military.

Warning Nigerian police officers to stay off their path, the sect sang, “Police give us way, you are too weak and small to stop us. You are all women and we understand you.”

The sect sang that their demand for Sharia cannot be compromised. They restated that their targets remained churches, Christians and the Nigerian state. Part of the song stated, “We are working for Allah and must bring Shariah to existence; we are committed to protecting Muslims from being annihilated by infidels. We are going to kill them. We will enter Churches and slaughter Christians and barracks. We are calling on all Muslims to come out and fight Jihad. If you joke, these infidels will annihilate Muslims. You see how they are killing our women and children.”

The group boasted that it had demonstrated its prowess in Borno, Bauchi and Abuja, and the infidels of Plateau, Kaduna, Adamawa and Gombe.

They vowed to fight for Shariah will all their might until success was achieved.

The Nigerian military was yet to react officially to the clip since it was posted yesterday.

CREDIT TO:  Robert Spencer / Jihad Watch

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/03/we-will-enter-churches-and-slaughter-christians-we-are-calling-on-all-muslims-to-come-out-and-fight-jihad?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews#

 

 

 

Advertisements
19 Comments
  1. dave permalink

    A BUNCH OF PRICKS A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL GETS RAPED SHE NOW IS GOING TO BE PUT TO DEATH … SO TELL ME IF ONE OF YOUR PEDO MEN GETS RAPED WHAT HAPPENS THEN ???? BET YOU DONT KILL HIM THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE WITH OUT ALL OF ISLAM

  2. Bill Malicia permalink

    Let’s get ready to rumble. I attend church with three spare 15 round mags of .40 cal PDA and the weapon loaded and in Condition 1. There may be blood, but unless they fire first, it’s not going to be mine.

  3. jackass permalink

    really now! ok! well be waiting for ya locked and loaded butthead!

  4. Simple Fight back or Die

  5. Booo permalink

    This is a freaking punk wanna be. My concern is that the president wanna be, clinton wants to give these thugs our money. Folks there is American enemy walking the streets of the cesspool(DC).
    It is time o wake up!

  6. Chris permalink

    I am a warrior for this country but before that I am a warrior of Christ. I will not live by the sword but I will most definitely defend what’s rightfully ours. If your choice is to invade us then be ready for a fight because our goverment might not care so much but we the people are still United and willing to die for what is right. Praise God in the highest heaven God of the living and father of Israel . In Jesus Christ name we pray

  7. David Hinchman permalink

    The muslim religion is EVIL AND WICKED!!!
    Tell me what creator would want you idiots to kill and destroy his creation? Your all a bunch of monogamous Greeks, big f*****g head with a little brain..lol

  8. they are animals…..

  9. INSURRECTION permalink

    When these pedophiles are raping little girls & boys and crucifying unarmed men & women they sure are tuff guys. But like with all faggot muslims its a whole different story when facing a full grown ARMED Christian.

  10. To decapitate and slaughter civilians has to qualify as war crimes. Where is the governmental body that protects civilians from genocide?

  11. steve permalink

    One of the common thread of all these radical groups are that they are uneducated, they are ignorant of the Qur’an, and like so many self claim so called Christian preachers they know very little of the interpretation of the Bible, or the Qur’an. As most uneducated people fear what they do not understand.

  12. CALLING ALL POLITICALLY CORRECT americans,we need more muslims in america,they will teach you how to become DEPRAVED just like them,AND all you women,if you don’t take everyones guns,THE FEW MEN that there are in america will defeat your beloved muslim friends,AND I KNOW you’ll be taking the MARK OF THE BEAST, because your POLITICALLY CORRECT,this will be your big chance to spend FOREVER in hell with your daddy satan….SO DON’T PASS IT UP….OH.I’am not politically correct so I won’t be joining you in hell with you and your family,good luck down there ,……………

  13. GeeZee permalink

    The America the world sees is portrayed by MSM, (Mainstream Media), and though it may be a large part of what America is, it’s not the whole part. The 80/20 principle applies. The 20 percent are ready to do whatever it takes to protect its own and their rights while the other 80 percent have their noses stuck in iPhones and worship their televisions and Hollywood stars. The world underestimates, as well as our own government, what the 20 percent is willing to stand for when push comes to shove. You can kill a Christian if you want, like wheat we multiply and you know it. And that’s what pisses you off, because sometimes our multiplication comes from converting muslims TO Christ followers.

  14. GeeZee permalink

    The America the world sees is portrayed by MSM, (Mainstream Media), and though it may be a large part of what America is, it’s not the whole part. The 80/20 principle applies. The 20 percent are ready to do whatever it takes to protect its own and their rights while the other 80 percent have their noses stuck in iPhones and worship their televisions and Hollywood stars. The world underestimates, as well as our own government, what the 20 percent is willing to stand for when push comes to shove. You can kill a Christian if you want, like wheat we multiply and you know it. And that’s what pisses you off, because sometimes our multiplication comes from converting muslims TO Christ followers.

  15. Emery permalink

    Fortunately, they are killing Christendom, and not true Christians. True Christians are not part of some man made religion with a name, clergy, and a church. They are part of the Christianity that Jesus taught while alive on Earth, having been sent by his Father, The One and Only God Almighty, and who was allowed to use God’s active force, Holy Spirit, to raise the dead, heal, and perform other miracles. They are not a trinity, that’s pagan. Jesus is not God Almighty, he is God’s son. Holy Spirit is no more a person than electricity is. If you studied the scriptures, this would be clear to you. Instead, you believe what man made religions teach. Why?

  16. Emery permalink

    Fortunately, they are killing Christendom, and not true Christians. True Christians are not part of some man made religion with a name, clergy, and a church. They are part of the Christianity that Jesus taught while alive on Earth, having been sent by his Father, The One and Only God Almighty, and who was allowed to use God’s active force, Holy Spirit, to raise the dead, heal, and perform other miracles. They are not a trinity, that’s pagan. Jesus is not God Almighty, he is God’s son. Holy Spirit is no more a person than electricity is. If you studied the scriptures, this would be clear to you. Instead, you believe what man made religions teach. Why?

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

  1. We will enter churches and slaughter. Muslims - Christian Forums
  2. *HOT HEADLINES @ WWW.STEVEQUAYLE.COM -And- *THE HAWK! *SPECIAL BROADCAST! | intelwars2
  3. *HOT HEADLINES @ WWW.STEVEQUAYLE.COM – And – *THE HAWK! *SPECIAL BROADCAST! | intelwars2

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: