NFL Won’t Air Super Bowl Ad for Gun Vendor
I’m calling for all Americans to boycott the NFL! Make them feel the heat all season long when you boycott all things NFL. Don’t even turn on the TV to watch the games! Spend that time with your family or do something constructive. The point is, we can no longer allow the destruction of our Constitution, in this case the 2nd Amendment.
Guns and Ammo reported:
Daniel Defense recently submitted a commercial to FOX to be played during the 2014 NFL Super Bowl XLVIII. Though the video doesn’t showcase one of the company’s popular DDM4 rifles, this paid advertisement spot was rejected by the NFL.
The commercial, which focuses on themes of personal protection and fundamental rights, was originally created by Daniel Defense to run in any network TV station at any time.
According to a statement from FOX to Daniel Defense, “Unfortunately, we cannot accept your commercial in football/Super Bowl spots due to the rules the NFL itself has set into place for your company’s category.”
The NFL’s Advertising Policy addresses several Prohibited Advertising Categories, including guidelines for ads featuring alcohol, video games, movies, prescription drugs, and, of course, firearms.
UPDATE: And, don’t miss this response to the NFL’s decision to ban the ad.
CREDIT TO: Jim Hoft / Gateway Pundit
- NFL Rejects Super Bowl Commercial from Gun Company (breitbart.com)
- Watch: NFL Bans Super Bowl Pro-Gun Commercial (patdollard.com)
- NFL Won’t Air Super Bowl Ad for Gun Vendor (patriotrising.com)
- NFL Won’t Air Gun Manufacturer’s Super Bowl Commercial (personalliberty.com)
- Gun Enthusiasts Are Angry the NFL Rejected a Pro-Gun Super Bowl Ad (thewire.com)